March 26, 2016
Easter it’s just around the corner! How did this happened so quickly!? Anyways, this means that is time to decorate and make Easter treats.
I have been looking for some DIY projects to make during the holiday weekend and these are a few of my favourite from some amazing blogger that really inspired me this Easter. From gorgeous florals to metallic centerpiece and pastels, there is everything you need to celebrate this weekend in style.
Scroll down to find the links and let me know which project will you be making or how have you decorated for Easter/Spring.
- I Spy DIY -CHOCOLATE CANDY-FILLED WATERCOLOR EGGS
- Design Improvised -Gorgeous DIY Floral Easter Eggs
- Studio DIY – DIY BUNNY EAR ICE CREAM CONES
- Miss Renaissance – Metallic Easter Egg
- Lovely Indeed- DIY Gold Leaf Easter Eggs
- Sugar and Cloth – DIY Gold Leaf Macaron Eggs
- Sugar and Charm – Metallic Watercolor Easter Eggs
- Garnish and Glaze – WHITE CHOCOLATE EGG CUPCAKES